Rooms, suites and residences
The 179 exceptionally spacious and luxurious rooms have been lovingly renovated. Some rooms have a fresh, sunny and modern feel with blonde wood and vibrant velvets, while the suites are more dramatic with fiery red and black velvet furnishings. There are oriental-style gold leaf lamps everywhere, intriguing bookcases and sofas. The bathrooms are among the biggest in Manhattan. And the 28 residential apartments are the ideal solution for long stays.
The Lounge is a luxurious addition to the exclusive amenities offered to the guests of the Michelangelo.
Designed by Italian Architect Andrea Auletta, the Lounge is inspired by a precious jewelry box lined with imported red silks, velvets and gold leaf. This invaluable venue for our guest's pleasure, offers an intimate, relaxing and luxurious atmosphere. We feature a sophisticated wine and spirits list.
The enomatic wine dispensing machine for exclusive wine tastings assure flavors that reward the most discerning palates. Enjoy your light lunch or dinner in our distinctive lounge & bar.
Examples of dishes:
• Bruschetta with basil, tomato and artisanal extra virgin oil
• Caesar chicken salad
• Turkey Club sandiwich with lettuce, tomato, bacon and mayonnaise
The fitness center is open around the clock. Guests also have privileged access to the Athletic and
Swim Club (fee may apply).
Meetings and incentives
The Michelangelo has four meeting rooms seating from 14 to 80 people, offering a total capacity of 140 seats. With their prestigious décor, The Florentine Room, The Venetian Room and The Tuscan Room are perfect for small meetings or private dining. The Roman Room accommodates 80 people in theatre-style seating and the Mezzanine (foyer) can be linked to provide 200 sqm (2153 sqft) of elegant space ideal for all kinds of event.
The Starhotels The Michelangelo can be found at 152 West 51st Street New York NY 10019 USA.
• 1 mile from Grand Central Station (1.6 km).
• 1 miles from New York Penn Station (1.6km).
• From airports: La Guardia Airport 9.7 miles (15.6 km). JFK Airport 17.7 miles (28.5 km). Newark Airport 15.2 miles (24.5 km).
• A few steps away: The Rockefeller Center, Broadway Theatres, the MoMA and
the many famous shopping avenues such as Fifth Avenue.
• 179 newly renovated rooms
• Non-smoking rooms
• Insieme Lounge
• Buondì Caffè available in the Tuscan Room
• Wi-Fi Internet service
• Fitness Center
• In-room dining
• Turndown service
• Les Clef d'Or concierge service
• Four-diamond Quality
• Complimentary overnight Shoe shine
• Bose wave stereo/cd player
• Valet parking
• Limousine service
• 4 Meeting rooms up to 140 seats